Review: L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation

Hey peoples!!

Few months ago, I bought L'Oreal True Match Foundation and frankly, I didn't expect much from it. But boy was I wrong. It has sheer to medium coverage that can cover some of my faded acne scars. The finish is nice and dewy.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

What it claims...

True Match Super-Blendable Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match Powder, Blush and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin.

Finish: Natural
SPF: 17
Coverage: Light to medium

Skin Type: For all skin types

Available in 18 skin-true shades.

Pros

- Goes on smooth
- Awesome variety of colours
- Lasting Power was a good 7-8 hours
- Reasonable Priced ($10)
- Evens out skin tone
- Blends like a dream

Cons
- Accentuates my dry patches in the Winter
- Doesn't cover up redness from pimples
- Screw on top (Yuck!!)

So overall I like this product but only in the Summer though. In the Winter, this accentuates my dry patches no matter how much moisturizer I use on my face. Also the screw top is quite annoying some of the times =P I waste soooo much foundation because of that. Perhaps I can find a attachable pump for it =O

Application:

I found the best way for me was to use my fingers. Now, before you say "ewwwwwww! Bacteria is in your hands! It'll spread to your face and break you out!". Well I say it's fine as long as you properly wash your hands for 20 secs with an anti-bacterial soap. So back to the application:

Step One: Wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap =P

Step Two: Moisturize face so the application goes on smoother. You can prime after that if you'd like too.

Step Three: After your moisturizer has sinked into your skin, apply the foundation by take your finger and dotting it all over your face.

Step Four: Immediately blend the foundation in an outwards motion until it's evenly applied all over your face. Oh and don't just stop at your chin! Blend the foundation on your jawline too.

Step Five: Using a kabuki brush and a finishing powder, set your foundation to keep it place.


And voila! Your done!


Well I hope you found that helpful and not a waste of your time =D


Bye bye! I'll be posting tommorow!




0 comments: