Terribly Sorry!

Heylo!

Soooo sorry for not posting. Well anyways, today I'm talking about my coming trip to the cottage!!!!! Woohoo!! So I'm going to list 3 must haves for that day.

- Neutrogena Sunscreen (100 SPF)

MUST HAVE for me because I tan very very easily. Also I don't think anyone likes wrinkles.

- Sunglasses

Mine are from Ardene. Actually most of my friends thought the were Chanel =P Oh yeah, make sure your sunglasses have UVA and UVB protection.

- OFF Bug Repellent for Skin

In the summer theres a lot of bugs (ewwwww!) especially in the cottage so I'm gonna have to buy this.



But I need to look glowing too because my cousins and friends are coming along. At the same time, I need the makeup routine to be quick because I need to have some fun!! Soooo this is what I'm going to wear: tinted moisturizer, and waterproof/smudgeproof eyeliner and maybe some concealer if I need it. I know the concealer I'm going to buy is from Revlon but I have nooo clue about the tinted moisturizer. I'm thinking Laura Mercier because I hear it's super but it is pretty expensive!

I'll tell you what I'm gonna get tommorow k?

(This time I promise I'll actually post lol)

Bye for now!

0 comments: