What's happening in the Beauty World: Airbrushing at Home!


Ello to anybody whose reading this!

My name is Archana and this is my blog! It's gonna be dedicated to makeup tutorials, reviews and what's happening in the beauty world and perhaps some randomness once in a while (okay, maybe more than that =P). Today, I'm going to do a what's happening in the beauty world post. Hope you enjoy it!!!

So today's topic is Airbrushing Machines and are they worth it?

I LOVE airbrushing machines. Instead of sinking in your pores like regular makeup does, it sits on top. And the fact that your face isn't touching brushes, sponges or fingers that are likely to grow bacteria is a major plus. An Airbrush Machine can apply blush and bronzer too which I find is cool for some stupid reason. Temptu is one of the airbrush systems I like and it costs $280 for the machine and the foundation itself. A lot of people say that it's too expensive but think about how much you spend on makeup in a year or two. Over $280 bucks right? So in my opinion Airbrushing Machines are worth the money. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment below. Well, that's all for today! I'll be posting again tommorow.

Toodle-loo!



0 comments: